assembly of advanced equipment (m/f/d)
- Integrated Dynamics Engineering GmbH
- State of hesse
- Production ,
- 40 Uren
your future employer
As a young, international company in the semiconductor industry, we have made a name for ourselves as manufacturers of mechatronic system technology. In our production facilities in Germany and USA, we develop and produce with more than 170 employees sophisticated solutions for our global customers. Our core competencies lie in machine dynamics, robotics and mechatronics. In our core business, we are the world's No. 1.
your future role
- You assemble, commission and test mechanical and electromechanical systems/devices for vibration isolation and robot technology.
- You read the drawings and assembly instructions, remove the corresponding parts from the parts list and assemble them on your responsibility, sometimes in the cleanroom.
- You carry out tests and the final acceptance on your responsibility.
- You enjoy dealing with complicated devices and assembling them with a high-quality standard.
- You will find your way around technical drawings and translate this blueprint into a finished product.
- You have experience in the mechanical assembly of high-quality components and the installation and connection of electromechanical components.
- You are fit and can also work in the cleanroom if necessary.
- You speak and write German; knowledge of English is also desired.
- You have application knowledge of Office programs and other systems (ERP).
- You have completed training as a mechatronics technician, electronics technician, mechanic or another technical profession.
In addition, you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be an entrepreneur
- Take ownership
- Go for excellence
- Share and learn
- Act with integrity
what we offer
- Activity in an innovative, internationally active company.
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours.
- Attractive offers for company pension plans and capital-forming benefits.
- An ideal transport connection with free parking spaces.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your availability and salary expectations. After applying, you can specify your salary, availability and letter of motivation in this portal by logging in via the lock symbol at the top right.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status