Customer Service Agent (M/W/D)
- Integrated Dynamics Engineering GmbH
- State of hesse
- 40 Uren
your future employer
ls young, international company in the semiconductor industry we have made a name for ourselves as a manufacturer of mechatronic system technology. At our production facilities in Germany and the USA, more than 150 employees develop and produce advanced solutions for our global customers. Our core competencies are in the areas of machine dynamics, robotics and mechatronics. We are the world's No. 1 in our core business.
your future role
- You process customer inquiries and customer orders on your own responsibility
- You receive complaints, claims and warranty issues from our customers and are responsible for their processing ('end-to-end')
- You coordinate the deployment of technicians at the customer's site within the scope of installation, service and maintenance
- You coordinate requests and inquiries of our customers with the corresponding departments
- You maintain our customer database and ensure transparent documentation of all activities with and for our customers
- You have a strong service and customer orientation, combined with pleasure in selling services.
- You are characterized by patience, resilience and ability to work under pressure, but you are also able to represent our concerns in a self-confident and demanding manner.
- You organize yourself independently and work on your topics very reliably
- You speak the language of our customers, can listen well and communicate actively with all parties involved. You are also business fluent in English.
- You have a sound education and relevant professional experience, preferably in the corporate sector.
what we offer
- a job in an innovative, internationally active company
- a modern working environment with flexible working hours
- attractive offers for company pension schemes and capital-forming benefits
- ideal transport connections with free parking
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your availability and salary expectations.