- Lamers HTS
- Gelderland ,
- Noor-Brabant ,
- Engineering ,
- 36 - 40 hours
your future employer
Lamers High Tech Systems is a leading player in the field of transport, management and distribution systems for high-purity gases and liquids, with a strong position in the hightech industry. We specialize in development, engineering, construction, qualification and execution of installations, modules and machine parts for the transport and control of high-purity gases and liquids. We serve the markets for semiconductors, aerospace, chemistry and pharmaceuticals, food and oil & gas and have become the preferred supplier to high-tech machine designers and builders, including ASML, ASM and Zeiss.
Lamers is part of the Advanced Mechatronics Group, within Aalberts N.V.. Lamers is located in Nijmegen and currently employs around 350people.
your future role
As NPI engineer you are responsible for the successful introduction of a new product into the manufacturing processes. You take ownership in the engineering of the full production process encompassing all phases from sales lead to fully industrialized manufacturing process. The goal is to obtain an efficient and effective production process with outstanding product quality. This will be performed in a multidisciplinary and cross function team. You are the technical expert for both the customer, the project team, and the factory.
Are you ready for this challenge? We are looking forward to seeing your application!
Your work includes
- Design and engineer the manufacturing process to introduce new products into our factory
- Design the best fabrication process by supporting the product design of our customer, design production tooling, create all relevant work instructions
- Design the best fabrication process for perfect product quality, best materials, optimal cost strategies, and quickest product cycle time
- Provide the data entry into our ERP system of product part-list and product manufacturing routing you have designed
- Identify risks to product quality as early as possible and mitigate them by engineering solution in either the product design, production tooling, or work instructions used in the factory
- Use tools like mFLows, pFMEA`s control plan and CTQ`s, LEAN process improvements, 8D problem solving, DMAIC, LEAN design for six sigma, SPC and data analysis, MSA & GR&R, value stream mapping, and 4M moverate assements
- Ensure maximum value optimization of the product for our customer and for our business.
- Bachelor with 2 years of experience as an engineer;
- Experience with product and process engineering in the mechanical engineering / high-tech industry or automotive;
- Experience with the different systems and methodologies within manufacturing engineering such as;
- Risk management tools (d/p)FMEA);
- Engineering (GDT, CAD, PI&D`s);
- Industrialization (work instructions for production, ERP, Control Plans);
- Quality (DFA, DFM, DOE, 8D problem solving, SPC);
- Experience with assembly in a clean environment such as a clean room.
what we offer
In addition, we offer you;
- A competitive salary, which depends on your experience level;
- Investments in your personal and professional development (both financially as in ‘coaching on the job’);
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days;
- Working in an international environment.
If you are excited about this position and would like to apply, please use the application button. For questions, please feel free to contact Angela Reekers, senior corporate recruiter at Lamers HTS at 06-18612009 or email@example.com Also check our website for more information: aalberts.com/am.
* We employ our own recruiter. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Unsolicited resumes will be treated as direct applications by our recruiter.