production planning and control (m/w/d)
your future employer
As a young, international company in the semiconductor industry, we have made a name for ourselves as manufacturers of mechatronic system technology. In our production facilities in Germany and USA, we develop and produce with more than 170 employees sophisticated solutions for our global customers. Our core competencies lie in machine dynamics, robotics and mechatronics. In our core business, we are the world's No. 1.
We continue to grow and are looking for you to strengthen our team!
your future role
- You plan the production program for the next 12 – 20 weeks, the material requirements and the production processes.
- You release production orders and monitor them.
- You optimize our existing processes and help to implement our LEAN principles'.
- You create delivery schedules, ensure delivery reliability and create reporting with KPIs and other key figures.
- You create material BOMs and create them in the ERP system.
- You are the first point of contact for Target-actual deviations concerning delivery date shifts.
- You have completed training as a technician or a degree focusing on production planning or industrial engineering.
- You have a professional experience of about 3 years.
- You have pronounced analytical skills as well as result-oriented and careful work.
- You take responsibility, are cost-aware and can work in a team.
- You have a self-confident appearance, creativity, flexibility and excellent organizational talent.
- Good English skills in spoken and written.
- Confident handling of MS Office products; ideally experience in dealing with ERP systems (proAlpha).
what we offer
- Activity in an innovative, internationally active company.
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours.
- Attractive offers for company pension plans and capital-forming benefits.
- An ideal transport connection with free parking spaces.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your availability and salary expectations. After applying, you can specify your salary, availability and letter of motivation in this portal by logging in via the lock symbol at the top right.
For more information? Or your application? Please contact our HR Manager, Mr. Hanspeter Hollender, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status