- Zuid-Holland ,
- Utrecht ,
- 40 Uren
Pneutec currently employs approximately 100 people, The team you be working in currently consists of 6 employees.
We have an open and informal company culture and stay true to our core values, which are
- Be an entrepreneur
- Take ownership
- Go for excellence
- Share and LearnAct with integrity
your future role
As Project Buyer, you will manage the sourcing activities during NPI /Development & Engineering stage, between our organization and the supply base, to bring NPI projects from the drawing board, via protos into production.
- Manage the request for quotation (RFQ) process: tenders, supplier quotations;
- Accountable for tracking Cost of Goods (COGs) developments during NPI / Development & Engineering stage;
- Propose suppliers allocation based on optimal fit to organization's strategy and QLTCS profile;
- Ensure sourcing data integrity and solid transfer to volume production;
- Reporting of supplier performance during NPI, to procurement team (SRM owner)
As a Member of the procurement team in Partnerships management your responsibilities are
- Supplier communication
- Product costing
- NPI sourcing
- Engineering (product requirements)
- Sourcing & Procurement (Matrix of preselected suppliers)
- External suppliers
- Graduate degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- 2 ~ 5 years' work experience, ideally within procurement of technical parts and/or assemblies
- Technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes like CNC machining, sheet metal, and understanding of the cost drivers for these processes
- Ability to identify and structure issues independently
- Strong relationship skills; continuously, but constructively, demanding of supplier’s performance
- Able to get buy-in and commitment from both internal and external stakeholder
- Communicatively strong in Dutch and English
what we offer
In addition to a pleasant pragmatic but driven company culture, we offer:
- Market-based salary,
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship,
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days of which some are fixed.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this role.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and resumes sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.