- Lamers HTS
- Gelderland ,
- Noor-Brabant ,
- Sales ,
- 40 Uren ,
- 32 - 36 hours ,
- 36 - 40 hours
your future role
As sales engineer, you can use your expertise to translate the 'voice-of-the-customer' into a suitable solution. You have a broad role in which you are in close contact with almost all departments in the organization and are the first point of contact for customers. Every day is different, as a large variety of questions lands on your desk. You answer 1st-line questions from our customers; for complex issues, you involve the engineering department and/or other departments. You are responsible for a number of customer accounts and perform supporting activities for account and sales management. You manage the entire RFQ (Request For Quotation) process; from the start-up, to entering them in the system, gathering the information, to sending and following up the quotation.
Furthermore, your tasks include;
- Activating & challenging internal stakeholders, such as project leaders, Cost/NPI/Development/Supply Chain engineers to get to the best quotation possible;
- Participate in the weekly RFQ meeting with Sales, Purchasing and Engineering;
- Performing (sales) analyses, for example a market-, portfolio- or impact analyses;
- Preparing presentations;
- Monitoring sales budgets, profitability, forecasts & Multi Year agreements;
As sales engineer you are part of the sales team, which consists of the sales/account management and business development. You report to the Sales Director and work directly with customer service, (cost) engineering, project managers, purchasing and planning.
In this position, your social skills perfectly align with your commercial skills. You have the ability to act in a customer- and solution-driven way and have affinity and/or experience with the high-tech industry in which we find ourselves. Furthermore, you have persuasive power and you are always looking for the (right) solution.
We also ask:
- A completed Bachelor level education in a relevant field of study;
- A number of years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in the semiconductor / hightech industry;
- Experienced with an ERP system (preferably IFS);
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Excel/Powerpoint);
In addition, we are looking for people who recognize themselves in our core values; Be an entrepreneur, Take ownership, Go for excellence, Share and Learn and Act with integrity.
If you are a junior sales engineer and you are interested in this position, you are also more than welcome to apply!
what we offer
We offer you a pleasant pragmatic but also driven corporate culture where you get all the space you need to give substance to your own initiatives and where there is room for personal development. In addition, we offer you;
- A competitive salary, which depends on your experience level;
- Investments in your personal and professional development (both financially as in ‘coaching on the job’);
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days.
If you are enthusiastic about this position and want to apply, please use the application button. For questions, please feel free to contact Angela Reekers, senior corporate recruiter at Lamers HTS via 06-18 61 20 09 or email@example.com Also check our website for more information: aalberts.com/am.
* We employ our own recruiter. Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated. Unsolicited CVs are treated by our recruiter as direct applications.