- Lamers HTS
your future employer
Lamers HTS as part of Aalberts Advanced Mechatronics, is a leading industrialization partner of high purity gas and fluid distribution, control, and delivery systems. As a manufacturing expert in machine conditioning, Lamers relieves its customers with system development, engineering, manufacturing, and lifecycle management. Lamers acts as a first tier supplier and focusses on the semiconductor, aerospace, pharma, food, and science markets. The systems and modules provide controlled flow of (ultra)pure gases and liquids to high safety standards for the high-tech machinery of our OEM customers.
your future role
As service engineer you are responsible for the introduction, installment, and service of machines and test-equipment at our external customers or internal factories. You will be the technical expert in the installment and operating of these machines and test tooling. You act as first line of response when technical issues arise at out customers or for internal production support. You possess a pragmatic attitude and can operate self sufficiently on location. You have high technical affinity and are able to technically investigate the problem, and together with your colleagues devise creative solutions.
- Install and maintain products and test tooling at customer’s locations, this can be abroad
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots LHTS products and tooling problems via telephone, at customer site, or in internal factories
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs. Work with colleagues, customer, and technical support in isolating and solving problems
- Monitor, maintain and optimize internal factory test tooling on a daily basis to enhance functionality and prevent problems
- Train customers in use and routine maintenance of equipment. Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner.
- Independently and accurately prepare written technical reports containing problem descriptions, root cause analysis, and creative solution proposals
- Provide product and test tool training to customer engineers and technicians, and internal factory technicians and operators
- First technical contact for our customers (internal and external) for all service related demands
For the role of service engineer, you bring the following knowledge and experience with you:`
- MBO-4 or Bachelor degree in the direction of installations, electrical, chemistry, mechatronics, mechanical
- At least 5 year experience in either service engineering, technical support engineering, machine installment Experience in a development manufacturing environment
- Expert level of technical affinity on electronics, control and automation equipment Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge of mechatronics and mechanical
- Familiar with vacuum technology, fluid dynamics, contamination control, automation and/or mechatronics
On a personal level you have the following competences:
- Representive and a service oriented mindset
- Excellent customer service skills, with a foundation in and an understanding of the importance of relationship building
- Experienced and affinity with technology and technical environment
- Ability to facilitate resolution of technical challenges
- You posses of a strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time
- You can communicate in English fluently, both verbally as well in writing, Dutch and German is added value
what we offer
We offer you a pleasant pragmatic but also driven corporate culture where you get all the space you need to give substance to your own initiatives and where there is room for personal development. In addition, we offer you;
- A competitive salary, which depends on your experience level
- Investments in your personal and professional development (both financially as in ‘coaching on the job’)
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days
- Working in an international environment
If you are excited about this position and would like to apply, please use the application button. For questions, please feel free to contact Bjorn de Wit, corporate recruiter at Lamers HTS at 06-18 61 20 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check our website for more information: aalberts.com/am.
* We employ our own recruiter. Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. Unsolicited resumes will be treated as direct applications by our recruiter.