service group leader (m/f/d)
- Integrated Dynamics Engineering GmbH
- State of hesse
- 40 Uren
your future employer
As a young, international company in the semiconductor industry, we have made a name for ourselves as manufacturers of mechatronic system technology. In our production facilities in Germany and USA, we develop and produce with more than 170 employees sophisticated solutions for our global customers. Our core competencies lie in machine dynamics, robotics and mechatronics. In our core business, we are the world's No. 1.
your future role
- You plan and coordinate all service assignments for our customers on-site (worldwide).
- You support the service department with your experience and technical expertise in the installation, maintenance and servicing.
- You conduct on-site analyses, advise our customers, and support them via calls and written communication.
- You create product documentation and service reports.
- You ensure that the required material is available for service activities.
- You develop and implement customer training.
- You see yourself as a 'working manager' and have gained several years of practical experience as a 'service engineer' for very demanding products and systems.
- You studied mechanical engineering and dealt with vibration control technology.
- You are happy to find the correct language for and with our customers.
- You have a corresponding willingness to travel in Europe and like to work from Frankfurt/ Raunheim.
In addition, you recognize yourself in our core values:
- Be an entrepreneur
- Take ownership
- Go for excellence
- Share and learn
- Act with integrity
what we offer
- Activity in an innovative, internationally active company.
- A modern working environment with flexible working hours.
- Attractive offers for company pension plans and capital-forming benefits.
- An ideal transport connection with free parking spaces.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your availability and salary expectations. After applying, you can specify your salary, availability and letter of motivation in this portal by logging in via the lock symbol at the top right.
For more information? Or your application? Please contact our HR Manager, Mr. Hanspeter Hollender, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status