strategic purchasing manager
- Lamers HTS
- Limburg ,
- Gelderland ,
- Procurement ,
- Purchasing ,
- 40 Uren
your future employer
Lamers High Tech Systems is a leading system integrator and installation company specializing in design & engineering, production, qualification and construction of liquid and gas supply systems, focusing on ultra-high purity applications. We serve the semiconductor, aerospace, chemistry & pharma, materials (solar, optics, LEDs, etc.), food and oil & gas markets, and have become the preferred supplier of high-tech OEMs. Founded in 1909 and part of Aalberts since 2011, we are based in Nijmegen (the Netherlands).
Lamers excels in the development of low volume, high mix, high complexity systems and aims for early involvement and customer intimacy. We provide plug & play solutions to accelerate time-to-market and support customers from the concept phase to high volume manufacturing of new ultra-high purity equipment. After installation we provide service and support.
your future role
As a Strategic Purchasing Manager you take full responsibility for the selection and development of the Lamers HTS supplier base. You make sure the supply base is geared and developed towards the needs of Lamers HTS in terms of competences as well as quality, cost and delivery capabilities. Your supply strategy de-risks the complete supply chain towards Lamers HTS customer base and provides a competitive advantage. As a member of the SCM management team you actively contribute to the definition and implementation of the Supply Chain Strategy.
- Responsible for the full sourcing and contracting strategy;
- Responsible for supplier development (QLTC);
- Responsible to drive the supplier cost roadmap achieving the best supplied cost levels;
- Managing the purchasing department (Category Management, NPI purchasing, NPR purchasing; +/- 10 FTE) including all HR related activities;
- In this role you report directly to the Director Supply Chain.
• at minimum 5 years working experience in Purchasing / Supply Chain / or related field,
• proven track record in supply base management / development,
• proven track record in cost reduction roadmaps,
• excellent negotiation skills a team player and persuave,
• good communicative skills in English,
what we offer
In addition to a pleasant pragmatic but driven company culture, we offer:
- Market based salary,
- Space for personal development and entrepreneurship,
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days of which some are fixed,
Send us your application today. For questions, please feel free to contact Maik Litjens at 06 50 48 24 13.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and resumes sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.