- Lamers HTS
- Gelderland ,
- Limburg ,
- Procurement ,
- 40 Uren
your future employer
Lamers High Tech Systems is a leading system integrator and installation company specializing in design & engineering, production, qualification and construction of liquid and gas supply systems, focusing on ultra-high purity applications. We serve the semiconductor, aerospace, chemistry & pharma, materials (solar, optics, LEDs, etc.), food and oil & gas markets, and have become the preferred supplier of high-tech OEMs. Founded in 1909 and part of Aalberts since 2011, we are based in Nijmegen (the Netherlands).
Lamers excels in the development of low volume, high mix, high complexity systems and aims for early involvement and customer intimacy. We provide plug & play solutions to accelerate time-tomarket and support customers from the concept phase to high volume manufacturing of new ultra-high purity equipment. After installation we provide service and support.
your future role
- Actively represent purchasing function in (NPI) projects
- Responsible for the RfQ process for New Product Introductions: requesting, assessing and internally discussing quotations, if necessary, discuss deviations between request and offer
- Negotiate with selected suppliers on prices and lead-times at the best possible TCO conditions
- Assuring contract compliance over the lifecycle of the contract
- Timely preparation and follow-up of (NPI) purchase orders in (non-)recurring situations with regard to (NPI) projects
- Maintaining relevant Purchasing master data in the systems
- Handling invoice discrepancies and release for settlement by finance according to guidelines
- Identify supply chain risks and contribute to managing these risks
- Operates as 2nd in line with respect to supplier QLTC escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimally 2 years relevant purchasing work experience, ideally in a technology industry
- Additional certification: Nevi 1 and preferably Nevi 2 (or willing to undergo training)
- Able to work in hectic project environment, stress resistant
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English
In addition to a pleasant pragmatic but driven company culture, we offer:
- Market based salary,
- Space for personal development and entrepreneurship,
- 25 vacation days plus 13 ADV days of which some are fixed,
Send us your application today. For questions, please feel free to contact Maik Litjens at 06 50 48 24 13.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and resumes sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.