teamleader measurement & instrumentation
- 't Harde
- Drenthe ,
- Flevoland ,
- Gelderland ,
- Overijssel ,
- Quality Assurance ,
- 40 Uren
your future employer
Mogema, founded in 1956, is a high-tech supplier and main supplier expert in welding, machining and vacuum technology. We are also specialists in high-quality engineering and assembly. Mogema produces complex mechatronic modules, mechanical assemblies, vacuum systems and precision machine frames for the semiconductor, optical and energy industries.
Mogema is part of the Aalberts advanced mechatronics group (4 companies), within the publicly listed Aalberts N.V. For more information see aalberts.com/am
Mogema 't Harde currently employs approximately 250 people. We have an open and informal company culture.
your future role
As team leader, you are an important key figure in our QHSE department. You think along with our quality policy and make the translation to the measurement & instrumentation team.
You ensure that the team can focus on product measurements, calibrating control equipment, determining measurement strategies and writing measurement programmes.
You have an important voice in the further development of the department, especially in the field of the acquisition of new resources, optimisation, securing the current working method and the development of the team. In this position, you are oriented towards the latest technologies and developments and you play a crucial role in the further development of one of our absolute core competences. Under the leadership of the Manager QHSE you will work closely with production, the QHSE department, your colleagues within the NPI projects and the client.
Furthermore, your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Organising and coordinating all activities within the M&I team around the execution of product measurements, as well as uniform reporting to production and QE/QC.
- Translating product requirements and customer expectations into measurement strategies and demonstrating the measurement uncertainties by means of GR&R studies.
- You are responsible for the management of all measuring equipment and advise QHSE and production on the purchase of the necessary production equipment.
- Having performance and assessment interviews and ensuring an efficient working M&I team;
- You steer a clear quality policy in order to guarantee products, processes, services and the related procedures.
- At least a graduate degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, business administration or similar;
- You have 2-5 years of experience in the field of geometrical metrology and quality management;
- You are a proactive, analytical problem solver and a real team player;
- You are accurate, stress resistant, can switch quickly and are able to set priorities;
- You have a direct and practical attitude and a high sense of responsibility;
- You have good communication skills in the Dutch and English language.
what we offer
You will work in a dynamic and growing organisation where initiative is encouraged! A selection of the terms of employment:
- A competitive salary;
- 25 holiday days plus 13 ADV days of which some are fixed;
- Room for personal development and entrepreneurship.
Interested? Please send us your application. For questions, please feel free to contact Chrissy Sarton (HR Business Partner) via +316 - 433 92 833 or email@example.com. Also check our website for more information: aalberts.com/am.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.