warehouse employee incoming goods
- 't Harde
- Gelderland ,
- Flevoland ,
- Utrecht ,
- 40 Uren
your future employer
Mogema is a high-tech expert in machining, welding, assembly and vacuum technology, specializing in fully-qualified (ultra) large and accurate machine frames, vacuum chambers and mechatronic (sub) systems. We serve the semiconductor, medical & analytical, oil & gas and defence industries as well as the scientific community with our unique combination of competences. Founded in 1956 and part of Aalberts since 2001, we are based in ’t Harde (the Netherlands).
Mogema 't Harde currently employs approximately 250 people. We have an open and informal company culture
your future role
- Receiving goods, checking them for accuracy and storing them at the designated location(s);
- Checking incoming and outgoing tools, parts and materials for numbers and product codes;
- Collecting orders for incoming and outgoing goods;
- Processing order data in our ERP system.
We are looking for a colleague who enjoys the challenge of actively contributing to our logistics process, but who also ensures that his/her own work is performed within the set standard. We are looking for someone who works accurately, can work independently and likes to get down to business.
We also ask:
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Several years of work experience in a similar environment;
- A driving licence (B);
- A forklift and/or lifting certificate is an advantage;
- A flexible, communicatively adept team player with a hands-on mentality.
what we offer
You will work in a dynamic and growing organisation where initiative is encouraged! A selection of the terms of employment:
• A competitive salary;
• 25 holiday days plus 13 ADV days of which some are fixed;
• Room for personal development and entrepreneurship.
Interested? Please send us your application. For questions, please feel free to contact Chrissy Sarton (HR Business Partner) via +316 - 433 92 833 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check our website for more information: aalberts.com/am.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated as we are filling this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from the candidate.
Aalberts NV and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status